Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tiles Tiles and More Tiles

 I changed all my tiles - these are some of the colours, they are all Porcelain tiles, the one below is the bathrooms splash back, and then the girls will have a large 600x300 tile on the wall and a 300x300 similar colour tile on the floor. James and I have a leveled porcelain tile which is polished in some areas and not in others.... very beautiful... very $$$$
Below is our kitchen tile, ours the bottom colour. It is actually a ceramic tile (yey) but it has a mitred edge which gives its it glass look.



I am having trouble with my elevation colours. The top image is the display, but I like the other 2's colours.. just trying to incorporate... hmmm.

2 comments:

  1. That splashback tile is gorgeous. Even more so when they're grouted.
    So many colour decisions! I nearly drove myself crazy second guessing. Even now, 3 months after selections with site start imminent I'm still wondering if I should have gone with full strength beige royal and mocha choc roof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the elevation of the Plaza display (on the right) I really like those colours... they are what I'm thinking of trying to incorporate.

    ReplyDelete